a. Digital Asset Withdrawal
1. Choose ‘Maintenance’ under ‘Payment’ on the left menu. And then click “Digital Assets”
2. Select the digital asset, Input the recipient address/scan QR code and withdrawal amount. Click ‘Continue’.
3. Confirm the maintenance instruction, click ‘Confirm’
4. Send code to the registered phone number, enter the phone authentication code, then click ‘Confirm’.
5. Maintenance Instrustion Placed. When the transaction is successfully submitted, you will receive an email notification.
b. Currency Withdrawal (Full Trust account only)
**Please contact your relationship manager if you need to open the service
1. Choose ‘Maintenance’ under ‘Payment’ on the left menu. And then click “Currencies”
2. Select the withdrawal method (Bank Transfer/On-site pick up/UnionPay), Click ‘Continue’.
*Maintenance Instruction up to HK$100,000 per month. If you need additional assistance, please contact your Relationship Manager.
For Bank Transfer, input the bank account details, such as account number, account type, country, bank name, bank account and account holder name, then click ‘Continue’.
*A cash handling fee will be charged for each collection over HK$100,000.
For On-site pick up, select the pick-up location, select recipient and provide name, relationship, mobile number, ID / passport number and upload ID/passport picture if add new recipient. Click ‘Continue’.
For UnionPay,only CHN is available for withdrawal. Input the bank account details, such as account number, account type, country, bank name, bank account and account holder name, then click ‘Continue’.
Payout restricted only to China bank accounts owned by Chinese citizen only
Transaction limits for each beneficiary:
- RMB 30,000 per transaction
- RMB 60,000 per day
- RMB 300,000 per annual